Friday 13 December 2013

Head Turns


 When set to animate a head turn I first tried to do a very stylised character head, I started by drawing the three keyframes and then began to draw the in-betweens however I found this incredibly hard as I had included too much detail and wasn't focusing on the motion and the anatomy enough.



I then drew a simple head with basic facial details, I had him simply turning from left to right and I found that this animation worked best. 



After getting the basic head turn right I began to experiment with different characters, I tried to animate a robot spinning out of control which worked to an extent but i still find the previous animation to work better.



Then reverting back to my simple character design I tried a different head turn, one where the character begins to look downwards. I found this hard as the perspective of the head kept changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment